Monday, October 27, 2008

Ok, so here is a company called Lutec from Australia. They claim to have built an overunity motor. You can check out their videos at www.lutec.com.au/
The video in the middle of the page is the most revealing, and the one on the bottom looks to be a company campaign video. I first saw this video on youtube a few months ago and happened to look further into it last week. It looks as if Lutec has sold the rights to the technology to a company in Hong Kong called Evergreen Ltd. Why they have done this is unknown, but it is verifiable on the Lutec site here lutec.com.au/invest.htm. It seems unfortunate for them to sell their rights instead of capitalize upon them.
The Evergreen site looks pretty interesting. I've only seen the homepage though. I sure hope this technology doesn't get lost. It would be great to have one of their motors!

By the way, has anyone built one of these around the Albuquerque area? I would LOVE to see one in operation!! As far as I know, it's called a Prendev motor, and supposedly operates solely by permanent magnets. It's a really bad video, I know, but there are lots of others.

No comments: